Based on a news report, eHarmony doesn’t reveal all about possible fake or scammer pages. Nevertheless, a company that collects information from many different online dating services estimates that for virtually any 3.5 million pages for a website that is dating roughly 500,000 are not genuine.
So how exactly does eHarmony Stop Dating Scammers?
EHarmony features a Trust and protection group that actually works to review user records to find dubious behavior. Users can report other users whom they find dubious by hitting the profile that is“Suspicious link. This takes you to definitely an application where you are able to explain why you think a known user may possibly not be legitimate.
The Trust and protection team product reviews all the reports which they get. They do say that most of the reports which they get will continue to be confidential in order that another member will maybe not understand that it absolutely was you whom reported them.
- Every 14 mins, eHarmony fits one few, an average of
- These are the number 1 trusted site that is dating based on a 2018 study
- There are about 10 million active users and 750,000 compensated members
- The very best individual team is those many years 18 to 24, accounting for approximately 30 % associated with users
- Around 45 per cent of users have bachelor’s degree
- About 15 percent of users have actually a graduate level
- It really is for sale in 120 nations as well as the united states of america
- Caucasians constitute about 77 per cent of this users on the site
- Around two to four per cent of marriages in the usa are among those who came across through eHarmony